There are millions of households with private well, rain & pool water. It is their responsibility to maintain the safety of their waters since they are not tied to public utilities.
Rural owners are focused on three things that affect consumption:
1. Remove specific contaminants
2. Take extra precaution because a house member has a compromised immune system
3. Improve the taste of drinking & swimming water
OXYBOM focuses on the "disinfection" of all of these waters. Our technology is the most powerful and safest chemical available today that ensures quality water for all.
Three types of water wells:
1. Dug/Bored Wells
2. Driven Wells
3. Drilled Wells
One drop of OXYBOM in a 5-gal bucket of dirty water.
5 minutes later.
2.5 hours later.
To clean a well, it is important to clean the entire depth of the well casing.
1. Prepare a OXYBOM solution, ounces of OXYBOM per gallons of water for every 100 ft of well casing by using the following chart:
2. Gravity feed or pump the solution down the casing portal.
3. Turn on the pump and by measuring the ORP flowing from a side stream, turn off the pump when the ORP is 500 or higher.
4. Let the well sit 10-12 hours.
5. Flush the well until clear of debris.
6. Place well back in service.
If the well has never been flushed, and the first flush with OXYBOM produces excessive debris, repeat the above. Flush the well with OXYBOM every 3-6 months